The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BE NOURISHED NOW, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- IPC Media Now To Be Known As Time Inc. UK
Thursday Sep 4, 2014
IPC Media will undergo a rebrand by parent company Time Inc. to become Time Inc. UK, the company has announced. According to Time Inc. chairman and CEO Joe Ripp, the move will allow the company tobetter leverage its global presence. IPC Media counts more than 60 brands among its portfolio, including Country Life, What's on TV and Woman.
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.