The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BE A QUEEN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- If you squint your eyes a little, Ryan Gosling kind of looks like a young Alec Baldwin
By Samantha Scelzo - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
There's a reason why Cher and her friends from Clueless called cute boys "Baldwins" — young Alec Baldwin was super handsome.
If this reference flies way above your head, just think of it as the '80s equivalent of calling someone a Hemsworth, or a Timberlake, or even a Gosling.
Wait a second...Gosling...More about Watercooler, Celebrities, Doppelganger, Ryan Gosling, and Alec Baldwin
- UW-Milwaukee introduces Patrick Baldwin as next head coach
By AP - By AP - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
New Wisconsin-Milwaukee coach Patrick Baldwin is thankful for his time as an assistant coach at Northwestern
- Baldwin hired as Milwaukee's men's basketball coach
By AP - By AP - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Patrick Baldwin is the new men's basketball coach at Milwaukee
- Queen’s Speech to U.K. Parliament Outlines Theresa May’s Scaled-Down Agenda
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Struggling to secure support for a minority government, the prime minister is prioritizing Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union.