South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BCM ELECTRONIC MANUFACTURING SERVICES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
- It's Not Easy Being Green - But You Can Make It Easier
Wednesday Apr 20, 2016
Though there's a certain contingent of the population utterly devoted to going green, there's still plenty of resistance out there. Whether it's ignorance, laziness, or downright denial, not everyone recycles, conserves, or even buys into the idea that these things are important. Some of them are even in Congress.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.