21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BCI BROADBAND HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Harley-Davidson Discussing Purchase of Ducati From VW
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Harley-Davidson is in talks to buy Ducati Motor Holding from Germany’s Volkswagen in a deal that could bring together two of the most storied motorcycle names and pave the way for further divestments by the German car maker.
- Cable lobby tries to stop state investigations into slow broadband speeds
By Jon Brodkin - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Besides gutting net neutrality, industry wants less scrutiny of speed claims.
- Broadband speeds have soared under net neutrality rules, cable lobby says
By Jon Brodkin - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The cable lobby’s conflicting arguments about net neutrality and broadband.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Broadband Privacy Bill Unveiled In California
Monday Jun 19, 2017
A California lawmaker has unveiled a bill that would require broadband providers to obtain opt-in consent before drawing on Web-browsing history for online behavioral targeting.