A series of recent cyberattacks targeting banks raises questions about the security of Swift, the global messaging network that is the backbone of payment services for more than 11,000 institutions worldwide, including banks and corporations. Illustration: Adele Morgan/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BC CORPORATE SERVICES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- How Secure Is the Swift Network?
Sunday Apr 30, 2017
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Why ‘Julius Caesar’ Speaks to Politics Today
By MICHAEL COOPER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
With assassination at its core, Shakespeare’s play is fraught. Totalitarian governments have banned it. And yes, it has inspired violence.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.