“Flash organizations,” modeled on filmmaking, find their way into fields like software and pharmaceuticals, assembling freelancers and then disbanding.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BAYWAY BUILDING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Pop-Up Employer: Build a Team, Do the Job, Say Goodbye
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Elon Musk announces underground Hyperloop that does NY to DC in 29 minutes
By Chris Mills - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
On Thursday, Elon Musk announced that he's secured "verbal government approval," whatever that is, to build a Hyperloop linking Washington DC to New York City, stopping in Baltimore and Philadelphia on the way.
- Who's Aboard Musk's Hyperloop, 29 Minutes From NYC To DC?
Friday Jul 21, 2017
It was one of those "say what?" Elon Musk moments when, amid the barrage of Trump-related tweets in our feed came this from @elonmusk yesterday morning: "Just received verbal govt approval for TheBoring Company to build an underground NY-Phil-Balt-DC Hyperloop. NY-DC in 29 mins."