If you haven’t booked any air travel recently, you might encounter something new to you the next time you schedule a trip: A new class of travel called “basic economy.” In exchange for lower fares, travelers in the basic economy section board last, can’t upgrade, and don’t have access to overhead bins. This sounds fair, but these flights may not …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BAYSIDE MARINA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Basic Economy Flights Exist To Make You Pay More For Air Travel
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Fox News Drops ‘Fair and Balanced’ Motto
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
“Fair and Balanced,” the motto that has long been a rallying cry for Fox News fans, has been replaced by “Most Watched, Most Trusted.”
- Supreme Court turns down EFF’s “Dancing Baby” fair use case
By Joe Mullin - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The law against bogus DMCA takedowns will remain tough to enforce.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Terrorism Is Fair Game For Trollers
Wednesday May 24, 2017
Pranks after the Manchester terrorist attack are a new sad low. Balancing the good and bad of social media and video shouldn't be a close call.
- Smartphone Sales Grow Fairly Teensy 3%
Wednesday May 31, 2017
Smartphone sales are still growing, but not nearly as fast as in years past. That's one takeaway from Mary Meeker's latest Web trends report, which went out Wednesday.