Four teenagers were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct on Tuesday after three of them allegedly had sexual intercourse on a beach in Cape Cod, Mass. while the fourth teen did not leave the area when police told him to. The teenagers have been identified as Molly Hines, 19, of Penfield, NY, Lukas Kaminski, 19,...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BAYOU TRINITY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Teens busted for having sex on beach while crowd cheered
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Jury Finds Televangelist Jan Crouch Shunned Granddaughter’s Report of Rape
By MATT STEVENS - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
A California jury found the conduct of the late Ms. Crouch, co-founder of the Trinity Broadcasting Network, to be “outrageous.” It awarded her granddaughter $2 million.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017