Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BAYCLIFF PARTNERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- How a Conspiracy Theorist’s Call About a Dirty Bomb Shut Down Part of a Port
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A section of the Port of Charleston was closed for more than seven hours as nearly a dozen federal, state and local agencies searched a container ship.
- Rescuers Search for 7 Sailors as Damaged U.S. Destroyer Reaches Port
By JONATHAN SOBLE and MOTOKO RICH - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Aided by tugboats and with water pouring into its hull, the destroyer returned to an American naval base after colliding with a cargo ship off Japan.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- A Point of Unity in a Capital of Ruffled Feathers
By EMILY COCHRANE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In a time of political division, Washington residents are coming together to protect an iconic species in the city.
- Former Christie Allies Found Guilty in 'Bridgegate'
Friday Nov 4, 2016
Bridget Kelly, a former deputy chief of staff to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (above, with her lawyer), and Bill Baroni, former deputy executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, were found guilty on all counts for their roles in the George Washington Bridge scandal. Photo: AP
- Inside Trump International Hotel
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Maryland and the District of Columbia filed a lawsuit claiming that President Trump has used his position to help his businesses, like the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. Step inside the hotel in 360 degrees.