Home remodeling site Houzz Inc. is finalizing a deal to raise $400 million in an investment that values the eight-year-old company at about $4 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BATHROOM REMODELERS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Houzz Is Raising $400 Million at $4 Billion Valuation
Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Pharmacy of the Future Is Ready For Your Bathroom Counter
By Emily Dreyfuss - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The online pharmacy PillPack is ready to change how you deal with your medications.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal June 01, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Will Trump withdraw from Paris climate accord, House intelligence panel issues subpoenas as Russia probe ramps up, and here's how much that remodeling project will cost you.
- Houzz raises $400 million, doubling valuation to $4.3 billion
By Bérénice Magistretti - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Houzz, which provides a home remodeling and design service, just closed a $400 million round led by Iconiq Capital, according to a report published today by the Wall Street Journal. Previous investors Sequoia Capital and GGV Capital also participated. Equidate, a stock market for private companies, estimates the company to be valued at $4.3 billion. The Palo […]
- This Morning with Gordon Deal December 22, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Thursday Dec 22, 2016
North Carolina legislature adjourns without repealing transgender bathroom law, Germany ill-prepared for terror fight, and people you should NOT be tipping this holiday season.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.