A disgruntled doctor’s rampage won’t stop residents who go there for care, support and prayer — or even lottery tickets and a cup of coffee.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BATHGATE AUTO CARE CENTER CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bronx-Lebanon, Site of Shooting, Is More Than a Hospital to Neighbors
By NIKITA STEWART and VIVIAN WANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- As a Doctor Tried to Take Lives, Others Rushed to Save Them
By MARC SANTORA and HANNAH ALANI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The immediate care given to many of those wounded at the Bronx hospital shooting could be the most critical factor in whether they survive.
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Gunman Kills Doctor and Himself in Bronx Hospital Shooting; 6 Others Hurt
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The gunman, who was wearing a white lab coat, opened fire with an assault rifle inside Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, officials said.
- Bronx Hospital Shooting: What We Know and What We Don’t Know
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
A doctor opened fire on his former colleagues at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, killing one person and injuring six others before committing suicide.