Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BATH AVENUE ARMS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.
- *ARMS* Review: Finally, a *New* Game That Makes the Nintendo Switch Worth Buying
By Julie Muncy - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Nintendo's *ARMS* Is a Fighting Game of Acute Appendage-itis
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Airbnb Tries to Behave More Like a Hotel
By KATIE BENNER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Less chatting on the couch; fewer idiosyncratic toiletries in the bath. Pursuing growth, the company promotes consistency among its millions of hosts.
- Swimwear That Doubles as Street Wear
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The newest trend in bathing suits? Designs so splashy they can slip under street clothes and double as high fashion.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Bloomberg's Call to Arms
Tuesday Jul 24, 2012
Best of the Web columnist James Taranto on Mayor Michael Bloomberg's call for a police strike. Photos: Getty Images