Relations between India and the United States have been improving in recent years, but there is still room for further improvement.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BASSIN BLEU WEST INDIAN AND AMERICAN CUISINE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- America Should Support Indian Claims on Jammu and Kashmir
Friday Jun 16, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- With Trump Set to Meet Narendra Modi, Many U.S. Indians Are Hopeful
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Political analysts say last year’s election has ignited a wave of political engagement among Indians in the United States, and that is also driving interest in this week’s meeting.
- Why Germany Is Once Again a Threat to the West
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The modern German mentality is in many ways a mutation or an update of the same mentality that has guided Germany since the eighteenth century.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Books of The Times: Sherman Alexie’s Complicated Grief for His Mother
By DWIGHT GARNER - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In his memoir, “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me,” Alexie explores grief, poverty and his childhood on the Spokane Indian Reservation.