Four teenagers were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct on Tuesday after three of them allegedly had sexual intercourse on a beach in Cape Cod, Mass. while the fourth teen did not leave the area when police told him to. The teenagers have been identified as Molly Hines, 19, of Penfield, NY, Lukas Kaminski, 19,...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
36 LEONARD CRESCENT
PENFIELD, NEW YORK, 14526
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BASS RESTAURANTS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Teens busted for having sex on beach while crowd cheered
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.