It has a 310hp V6, clever suspension, and all-wheel drive, starting at under $40k.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BASIL CHEVROLET BUICK CADILLAC, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Buick’s 2018 Regal GS takes aim at the Audi A5
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Abandoned for Decades, a 1952 Buick Gets a Makeover
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A Montana retiree turns a rusted-out Roadmaster Riviera into a classic American cruiser.
- Buick’s 2017 LaCrosse taught me to drive more safely
By John Brandon - Monday Jul 10, 2017
What is your definition of a good driver? For some, it’s an ethical debate: It’s someone who doesn’t cut you off in traffic and give you the finger. For others, it’s a statement about proficiency and whether you know the rules. Many of us would say “good” means someone who doesn’t drive in a way […]
- Camaro goes nuclear: Chevrolet escalates the muscle car war
By Jim Resnick - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Racing-derived dampers, a fist full of aero and a Superman V8.
- Yes, You Should Absolutely Buy This Smoker Built Into A Cadillac
By Mark Shrayber - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Forget filing cabinet BBQs, this cadillac smoker is the real deal.
- Do Not Take 'Short Journeys' With Cadillac
Thursday Jan 12, 2017
Cadillac's "Short Journeys" is pretentious to the point of self-parody, the latest automaker content foray to conflate mindless brand gloss with film-school-grade substance.