More change ahead.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - BARRY MEADE, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Murdoch Boys and the Future of Fox News
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- 4 Ways Leaders Can Sustain Volunteer Engagement
By Donald Cowper - Monday Apr 24, 2017
Many well-intentioned volunteer appreciation tactics actually end up demotivating people. This is one of the reasons why many organizations struggle with volunteer engagement. To help you, volunteer expert Barry Altland shows you the 4 key ways leaders can sustain volunteer engagement.
- Golden Girl Megyn Kelly vs. The Most Hated Man in American Media
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
It seemed like a bold move guaranteed to grab a large audience when Megyn Kelley snagged an interview with Alex Jones...
- Fox News Ratings Are Up – and Why the Numbers Matter
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Some may wonder why so much reporting on cable news ratings. It's because their rankings are increasingly important to the future of high-information citizens and voters.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Question in Battle Over ‘Diller Island’: Which Billionaire Blinks First?
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Monday Jun 5, 2017
A new permit was issued for the $250 million undulating platform that media mogul Barry Diller wants to build along the Hudson River, but his opponents said they would continue to fight him in court.
- India, Stung by Backlash, Plans to Roll Back Restrictions on Cattle Slaughter
By ELLEN BARRY and SUHASINI RAJ - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
India’s government said it would pre-empt a legal challenge against recently imposed rules on cattle slaughter by revising them “on an urgent basis.”
- How the Russia Investigation Entangled a Manafort Protégé
By NICHOLAS CONFESSORE and BARRY MEIER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Rick Gates’s rapid ascent into President Trump’s orbit as Paul Manafort’s partner, and his sudden ejection from it, underscore how the Russia inquiries have shaken the administration.