The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
BARRY D. NAROFF
72-38 113TH ST, SUITE 5H
FOREST HILLS, NEW YORK, 11375
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - BARRY D. NAROFF LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps is another gorgeous Metroidvania
By Mike Minotti - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Ori and the Blind Forest, as gorgeous a game as you’ll ever see, is getting the sequel it deserves with Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Microsoft revealed Ori and the Will of the Wisps during its Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) press event in Los Angeles today. The Metroidvania (2D platformers that focus on […]
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- The value of Google for Education in action: New Impact Portraits from US schools
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Forest Hills is getting a new rental building
By Amanda Fung - Friday Jun 30, 2017
A new rental building is coming to Forest Hills, Queens.Slate Property Group is planning to build a 170-unit rental on the site of a former Key Food supermarket, according to The Real Deal. The...
To view the full story, click the title link.