RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BARRETT BK LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Digital organizations face a huge cybersecurity skills gap
By Ryan Barrett, Intermedia - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
GUEST: Over the past five years, organizations have become more aware of cybersecurity, and yet DDoS, spear-phishing attacks, botnets, and other attack vectors have continued to get worse. Digital insecurity will continue for the foreseeable future, with the biggest reason being that we don’t have enough well-trained, skilled cybersecurity professionals to go around. There are a few […]
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- DoubleSwitch Twitter Attack Wreaks Havoc
By Brian Barrett - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
A Twitter attack, an Al Jazeera cyberattack, and more: Each weekend we round up the news stories that we didn’t break or cover in depth but that still deserve your attention.
- Dropbox, iCloud, Amazon, and More: Cloud Storage Services Compared
By Brian Barrett - Friday Jun 9, 2017
As Amazon ends its unlimited cloud storage policy, a look at how the competition compares.
- Microsoft's Xbox One X Ignored VR—Just Like Everyone Else
By Brian Barrett - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Microsoft didn't mention VR at its E3 press conference, because why would it?
- To Whoever Replaces Travis Kalanick as Uber CEO, Some Unsolicited Advice!
By Brian Barrett - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Imagining what kind of advice Uber’s board of directors might have for Travis Kalanick’s replacement.