Regulators are set to impose a penalty of more than $1 billion and force the company to alter how it operates, according to people familiar with the case.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
MICHAEL J. TRUHAN, C.P.A., P.C.
72 E MAIN STREET
BABYLON, NEW YORK, 11702
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BARRERA FINE CARPENTRY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Google Said to Be Facing Record E.U. Fine by End of August
By MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Delete Hate Speech or Pay Up, Germany Tells Social Media Companies
By MELISSA EDDY and MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 30, 2017
A new law will impose fines on companies like Facebook and Twitter if they fail to swiftly remove illegal or hateful content on their platforms.
- Google Wins Tax Case in France, Avoiding $1.3 Billion Bill
By MICAH MAIDENBERG and AURELIEN BREEDEN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The case focused on Google’s use of a subsidiary in Ireland. A court in Paris said the technology giant was not liable for the back taxes.
- Brothers arrested in drive-by shooting of teen girl at party
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 31, 2017
LAS CRUCES, N.M. — Authorities say two brothers have been arrested in the drive-by shooting killing of a 14-year-old girl shot in the head as she attended a party at a home in Las Cruces. Police say 20-year-old Julio Gutierrez-Barrera and 19-year-old Alonzo Barrera were arrested in the killing early Saturday morning of Jocelyn Marrie...