The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
ANGELA B. JIMENEZ, ESQ.
16 PATRICIA PLACE
YONKERS, NEW YORK, 10704
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BARRA PAYAN I, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- A more nimble GM is willing to drop struggling markets and cars
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
CEO Mary Barra is winning praise for guiding the company away from legendary CEO Alfred Sloan's pledge to make "a car for every purse and purpose."
- Return of First iPhone: 10 Years Later, So Slow, So Small
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Apple Inc.’s first iPhone was a touch screen wonder in 2007; Joanna Stern reviews it in 2017 and finds it is a reminder of how far mobile technology has come.
- Growing custom menswear brand Indochino debuts downtown
By Daniel Geiger - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The custom menswear brand Indochino on Thursday opened its second store in the city, at 25 Broad St. in the Financial District.The store and showroom is the latest example of a company founded...
To view the full story, click the title link.