Second-quarter grants were awarded in support of arts and creativity, climate, education, cross-program initiatives, and special initiatives....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BARR TOXICOLOGY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Barr Foundation Awards $14.2 Million in Q2 Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- California Today: California Today: Google’s Idea for a New Silicon Valley
By MIKE McPHATE - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Tuesday: A renewal plan for San Jose, Carrie Fisher’s toxicology report, and a guide to free museums in Los Angeles.
- The New Restaurant Opening in Noma's Old Space
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Chef Thorsten Schmidt’s Barr will move into the former home of René Redzepi’s gastronomic temple in Copenhagen—and bring a New Nordic spin to traditional comfort food
- The Yankees’ Tyler Austin era begins ominously
By Brian Lewis - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Needing more production at first base, the Yankees pulled the plug on the Chris Carter experiment. They designated the reigning National League home run champ for assignment after Friday’s win and called up Tyler Austin from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. That didn’t go any better. Austin went hitless in the Yankees’ 8-1 loss to Texas and was...
- Carrie Fisher Tested Positive for Drugs Before Her Death, Coroner Says
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Ms. Fisher tested positive for cocaine and other drugs when she was admitted to the hospital four days before her death, a toxicology report said.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.