Tiger Woods had multiple pain, anxiety and sleep medications, as well as THC, in his system when he was arrested on Memorial Day on (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BARR TOXICOLOGY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tiger Woods cites 'significant progress' as toxicology report reveals THC, pain meds
By Bill Speros - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Barr Foundation Names 2017 Fellows
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The annual program recognizes exemplary leaders from diverse backgrounds, organizations, and fields in the greater Boston area....
- Carrie Fisher Tested Positive for Drugs Before Her Death, Coroner Says
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Ms. Fisher tested positive for cocaine and other drugs when she was admitted to the hospital four days before her death, a toxicology report said.
- California Today: California Today: Google’s Idea for a New Silicon Valley
By MIKE McPHATE - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Tuesday: A renewal plan for San Jose, Carrie Fisher’s toxicology report, and a guide to free museums in Los Angeles.
- Study paints a confused picture of how insecticides are affecting bees
By John Timmer - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Despite one weak study, there's more evidence that it's not good for bees.