Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BARONE BROTHERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Property Brother: Trump Remakes The People's House
Friday Dec 23, 2016
"I will be so presidential, you won't believe it," President-elect Trump famously said, regularly, over the course of his campaign. But that pivot has yet to arrive.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Artists Space Gallery Finds a New Home, in TriBeCa
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The 45-year-old organization, which left SoHo last June, has signed a lease at 80 White Street.
- Surprise Kanye West Show Sparks Chaos in NYC
Monday Jun 6, 2016
A surprise Kanye West show sparked chaos outside New York City’s Webster Hall early Monday as more than 4,000 fans descended on the venue. The show was later canceled. Photo: AP.
- Virginia Shooting Suspect Was Distraught Over Trump’s Election, Brother Says
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
James Thomas Hodgkinson, 66, of Belleville, Ill., who died after a shootout with the police, had traveled to Washington in recent weeks to protest, his brother said.
- Marx Brothers Return to the New York Stage
Thursday May 26, 2016
Noah Diamond spent years preparing "I'll Say She Is," the Marx Brothers' "lost" show, for its first revival in 90 years. He also plays Groucho, a role he's performed since he was 14. The show opens May 28 at the Connelly Theater.