The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - BARNEY DALY CONTRACTING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- A Judge Orders Salvador Dali’s Body To Be Exhumed To Resolve A Paternity Case
By davidmatthews - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A 60-year-old Spanish woman claims to be the illegitimate daughter of the surrealist painter and millions of dollars are at stake.
- DNA samples taken from Salvador Dali's remains to settle paternity suit
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- John Daly pays visit to Oval Office to see President Trump
By Brentley Romine - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
John Daly and his family made a special trip to Washington, D.C., to drop by the Oval Office on Wednesday and pay a visit to President (...)
- Considering the Side Effects of Drugmakers’ Money-Back Guarantees
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Trump administration is considering encouraging lowering drug costs through outcome-based contracts, but there is little evidence the approach works.