Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BARNES VANZE ARCHITECTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Apple, Moving In on Prestige TV, Poaches Two Sony Executives
By BROOKS BARNES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The company’s hiring of two respected leaders, who cultivated shows like “Breaking Bad” at Sony, signaled to Hollywood that Apple is serious about original programming.
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Apple Architect Norman Foster Says the Future of Offices Must Be Flexible
By Elizabeth Stinson - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Norman Foster has a qualm about Apple's new headquarters: What happens when people stop driving?
- An Architect's Penthouse in an Unlikely Place
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Phil Freelon, who led the design team behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum, creates a home in a former department store that had a whites-only lunch counter
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.