NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - BARNABAS RELIEF FUND, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- BILLIONS FOR TEXAS President Trump reportedly pressing Congress for Harvey relief funds
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Dolly Parton relief fund targeted in alleged fraud scheme
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Dell Foundation Commits $36 Million to Launch Harvey Relief Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Launched with the goal of raising more than $100 million for relief and recovery efforts, the Rebuild Texas Fund will focus on health and housing, schools and child care, workforce and transportation, and providing capital to small businesses....
- Trump sides with Texas churches suing FEMA over relief funds
By Associated Press - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
President Donald Trump is taking the side of three Texas churches that are suing the Federal Emergency Management Agency over disaster relief funds.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Congressional Republicans Sit On The Brink Of Slashing $1 Billion From Disaster Relief To Fund Trump’s Wall
By Kimberly Ricci - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Tropical Storm Harvey continues to destroy southeast Texas, but next week, a big vote on disaster relief could go the GOP's way.