John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BARKSDALE PARTNERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Angeles Equity Partners Adds Three New Team Members
By Business Wire - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Angeles Equity Partners, LLC (AEP), a private investment firm focused on value creation through operational transformation, today announced three new professionals have joined the firm. Maxwell Schechter joins the firm as Vice...
- Bethesda’s Tim Willits talks Quake’s past, present, and future
By Kyle Orland - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Id Studio Director chats with Ars about "our most influential game."
- Bethesda’s E3 features new Wolfenstein, Evil Within, VR Fallout and Doom
By Kyle Orland - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Plus a new mod clearinghouse and footage of Skyrim for Nintendo Switch.
- Bethesda E3 2017: Every trailer and announcement
By Stephanie Chan - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Welcome to Bethesdaland! It’s a land of Doom and Fallout Shelter and acid-dropping soldiers — and now virtual reality. If you missed any of the big announcements at Bethesda’s event tonight ahead of the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, keep on reading to get caught up. Click the links or play on the videos below […]