A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BARGAIN ME ONLINE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- What You Need to Know About Online Gift-Card Exchanges
By Lauren Goode - Monday Dec 30, 2013
The gift-giving season is over. Here’s how to turn in that gift card you don’t want -- for cash -- or buy other gift cards on the cheap.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
Your #GivingTuesday To-Do List
Wednesday Nov 2, 2016
#GivingTuesday is less than one month away! [That’s Tuesday, November 29th, in case you missed it!] I’m already getting emails and tweets reminding me to “save the date”... are you ready?
Earlier this week, Daniel and I shared some tips for how to maximize #GivingTuesday with the finalists of the Brooklyn Community Foundation’s Spark Prize, who will each receive a match of up to $5,000 for their donations. This is part of their new local giving campaign, Brooklyn Gives, created to encourage Brooklyn residents and small businesses to come together to support some of Brooklyn’s most outstanding community-based nonprofits.
As part of the training, we offered a week-by-week list of how to plan #GivingTuesday. So if you still haven’t started your preparations, don’t fret. There’s still time and lots of hope!
Week 1 (Oct 31-Nov 6)
- Brainstorm your big idea/approach
- Set your goal(s)
- # of donors
- # of actions
- Dollars raised
- Average gift
- New donors (general and/or monthly)
- New social followers
Week 2 (Nov 7-13)
Outline your plan
- Who will you target?
- Why should people participate?
- What channels will you use?
- When will you send out messages?
- Who will be the sender or signer(s)?
- Begin producing content
Week 3 (Nov 14-20)
Finish content production
- Finalize copy and design; get approval
- Code emails
- Test online giving
- Get staff and board excited
- Tell them what you are doing
- Ask them to participate
Week 4 (Nov 21-27)
- Schedule content
- Share gratitude during Thanksgiving
- Preview your #GivingTuesday campaign as part of other communications
Week 5 (Nov 28-Dec 4)
Good luck, and if you’d like to dig into some more #GivingTuesday pearls of wisdom, read these posts:
- Send out your appeals
- Keep supporters posted on updates
- Test "boosting posts" or online advertising
- Raise lots of money on Nov 29!
- Report back on results and say thank you!
- Communications and Engagement Before and During the Giving Season http://www.bigducknyc.com/year-end-communications-and-engagement?
- 29 Ideas for #GivingTuesday 2016 you haven’t thought of http://www.bigducknyc.com/29-ideas-for-giving-tuesday?
- What's hot in year-end fundraising (webinar) http://www.bigducknyc.com/whats-hot-ye-fundraising-webinar?
- So, THAT happened…In-the-trenches reflections on December online fundraising campaign http://www.bigducknyc.com/2015-year-end-campaigns-findings?
- A great year for #GivingTuesday http://www.bigducknyc.com/raising-money-givingtuesday-tactics?
- Your Holiday Shopping Could Get More Expensive, Thanks To UPS
By Mary Beth Quirk - Monday Jun 19, 2017
If you were planning to do your holiday shopping from the comfort of home, scooping up bargains with a click, you should know that you may have to pay a little more this year since UPS is tacking on a holiday delivery surcharge during the busiest weeks of the year. In a first for the delivery company, UPS will charge…
- This Bud's For Me? Really!?! Just Me?
Thursday Mar 19, 2015
If I read one more story where someone claims that today's consumer wants everything customized, personalized or "the way THEY want it," I think I am going to send some highly personalized bile onto my totally un-customized shirt.