The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Nov 22, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BARCLAYS INTERNATIONAL TRADING, INC
2013 - BARCLAYS INTERNATIONAL TARADING, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Europe and Japan Near Trade Deal as U.S. Takes Protectionist Path
By HIROKO TABUCHI and JACK EWING - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The European Union and Japan are close to an agreement that would bring together two giants encompassing a quarter of the world’s economy.
- Barclays's Criminal Conundrum: Plead or Fight?
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
U.K. authorities filed charges against Barclays and former top executives for fraud related to fee payments to Qatari backers when it received capital infusions in the teeth of the financial crisis. It is the first criminal case against a crisis-era bank chief.
- Wilbur Ross on Negotiating Better Trade Terms
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
At the WSJ CFO Network in Washington on Monday, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross talked about reducing U.S. trade deficits and renegotiating better trade terms instead of pulling out of international trade agreements. Photo: Paul Morse for The Wall Street Journal
- Barclays and Former Executives Charged Over Qatar Fund-Raising
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The criminal charges against the British bank and four former executives take aim at how it avoided a government bailout during the financial crisis.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.