This year’s festival, which has become a European institution and a magnet for fans of laptop-wielding musicians, was the largest to date.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BARCELONA CONSULTING INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Critic's Notebook: Sónar 2017: 15 of the Best Sets From the Barcelona Music Festival
By JON PARELES - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Digital Infrastructure for Cities Leads to Big Savings
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A Cisco report claims $2.3 trillion is waiting to be realized through digitized services, city management; cites Houston, Oslo, Barcelona as examples.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- 5 Key Takeaways From Mobile World Congress, In Case You Weren't There
Tuesday Mar 14, 2017
If you weren't in Barcelona at the Mobile World Congress, Mark Connon, global chief mobile officer for AOL Platforms, shared a few observations.
- Coastal and Cosmopolitan Valencia Attracts Expats
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Spain’s third largest city might not be as famous as Madrid and Barcelona. But it is a perfect combination of cosmopolitan, beachy and affordable. Photo: James Rajotte for The Wall Street Journal
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal