A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BARBECUE VALLEY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Take your summer picnics to the next level with this portable grill
By Alex Humphreys - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- The NSA and the Corrosion of Silicon Valley
By Michael Dearing - Monday Dec 30, 2013
The dolphin in the tuna net is us -- our industry, our work, and the social fabric of our community.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- This pet snake ate barbecue tongs and then threw it up like a good snek
By Brian Koerber - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Snickers the snake got itself into a little bit of trouble recently when it decided that a pair of barbecue tongs would make a delicious meal. We're not judging Snickers here — maybe the tongs were covered in the remnants of a past grilling session.
Regardless, Snickers ate them right down, and the tongs needed to come back up the way they went in. So his humans gave him a little massage, and an hour later, the tongs were free and Snickers was suddenly hungry again.
And you thought your dog eating the crotch out of your underwear was weird. Read more...More about Animals, Culture, Snake, Wtf, and Culture
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation “Serves the Community” Very Differently
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The Silicon Valley Community Foundation may be more focused on donor satisfaction than outcomes.