With a shift in the wind, the smoke over Seattle is clearing, only to be replaced by the fear of nuclear war. Tough to stay focused on the tech news, but we’re trying. Here’s a review of visits to the Northwest by two Trump cabinet secretaries; more Amazon real estate news; financing for Donuts and […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BARBARA M. DEEB, SPEECH & LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST, M.A. C.C.C., P.L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Seattle Week in Review: Pol Visits, Cash for Donuts, Local M&A
By Benjamin Romano - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Wit.ai is shutting down Bot Engine as Facebook rolls NLP into its updated Messenger Platform
By John Mannes - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Wit.ai announced this morning in a blog post that it would be sunsetting its Bot Engine. The Facebook-owned company builds developer tools for natural language processing to help engineers build speech and text chatbots faster and with less technical experience. Bot Engine launched as a beta in April of 2016. The tool let developers train their own bots using sample conversations sharing… Read More
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Sorry ma‘am, you didn’t win $43M—there was a slot machine “malfunction”
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Casino had apologized "for any inconvenience this may have caused."
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.