An internal battle at the annual national meeting of Southern Baptists ends in a resolution repudiating white supremacy.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BAPTISTE TAXI AND LIMO LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Southern Baptists Repudiate Racism and White Supremacy after Showdown
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- In Quick Reversal, Southern Baptists Denounce White Nationalists
By JACEY FORTIN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
At a conference, pastors at first declined a resolution denouncing the so-called alt-right. Facing backlash, they approved a less harsh version.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- GrabTaxi Co-Founder: Didi Isn't Interested in Buying Us---Yet
Friday Jun 9, 2017
GrabTaxi Holdings co-founder Anthony Tan doesn’t see Didi Chuxing Technology, a current investor, acquiring his ride-sharing startup to take over the market in Southeast Asia—at least not for now.
- Future of City Transport: Flying Taxis
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Flying car concepts and designs have been around for awhile. But some firms are looking to transform the idea and provide a point-to-point passenger vehicle service–or a flying taxi. Here are three companies pushing to revolutionize city transport. Graphic Simulation: Volocopter
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.