Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - BALVEEN SINGH D.O., P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- IAB Tech Lab Launches Blockchain Working Group
Monday Sep 18, 2017
GroupM, Kochava, MetaX, and Nyiax have become member companies in an IAB Tech Lab working group that launched Monday focused on blockchain and explore ways to use it in digital technology. ShailleySingh leads the group. The working group will initially design ways to educate the industry, set priorities for business use cases and develop standards and best practices.
- Final Fantasy 15 on PC: Has Square Enix lost its way, or do graphics really matter?
By Mark Walton - Friday Aug 25, 2017
FFXV director talks Nvidia GameWorks, the death of consoles, and playing games on robots.
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
- Destiny 2’s guns won’t recoil on PC as they do on consoles
By Kyle Orland - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Project lead says aiming drift "doesn't feel good" when using a mouse.
- Scott Gregory, Jack Singh Brar grind out foursomes win at Walker Cup
By Brentley Romine - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
LOS ANGELES – It wasn’t pretty at times, but Scott Gregory and Jack Singh Brar grinded out a foursomes victory for Great Britain and (...)