An endorsement deal is seen as a vote of confidence in the popular appeal of ballet — and especially of Ms. Copeland.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BALLET GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Misty Copeland Becomes a Face of Estée Lauder, and Ballet Takes Note
By MICHAEL COOPER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Michael Strahan, Television Host, Spends His Sundays
By LAUREN PORCARO DORMENT - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Mr. Strahan is enjoying his last few idle Sundays — strolling in Central Park and driving in New Jersey — before he resumes his gig with “Fox N.F.L. Sunday.”
- Three Companies, Three Facets of Balanchine’s ‘Jewels’
By MARINA HARSS - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The ballerinas Dorothée Gilbert, Teresa Reichlen and Olga Smirnova talk about their roles in Lincoln Center Festival’s production of this 1967 ballet.
- The South Park Commons Fills a Hole in the Tech Landscape
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
The Bay Area tech scene has start-up incubators and hacker spaces. But what do you do when you want to figure out your next move?
- The Bolshoi, Under the Exacting Eye of Makhar Vaziev
By NEIL MacFARQUHAR - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Mr. Vaziev, who said he was attracted to the company’s scale, took his job as ballet director in 2016, at a particularly fraught moment in the troupe’s long history.