NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BAKER ARTISTS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- The CNN Sketch Artist’s Drawings From The Audio-Only White House Press Briefing Led To Some Fantastic Memes
By Andrew Husband - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The CNN sketch artist's drawings from Friday's White House Press Briefing are great, but the reactions are better.
- Critic's Notebook: Groundbreaking TV About Female Desire, Thanks to Playwrights
By ALEXIS SOLOSKI - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Annie Baker and Heidi Schreck wrote an episode of Amazon’s “I Love Dick” that our critic calls the best 20 minutes of television she has seen in years.
- Artists Space Gallery Finds a New Home, in TriBeCa
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The 45-year-old organization, which left SoHo last June, has signed a lease at 80 White Street.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Father of Ghost Ship Fire Victim Makes Artist Live/Work Buildings His Mission
By Ruth McCambridge - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The fire at the Ghost Ship artist live/work space threatened the presence of arts communities in the Bay Area and elsewhere, but supporters, including the father of one of those who died, have stepped up to defend them.
- Hans Breder, Who Created a New Frontier, Breaking Artistic Boundaries, Dies at 81
By WILLIAM GRIMES - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The German-born Mr. Breder left New York for the University of Iowa to establish the first interdisciplinary art program of its kind.