If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
377 PARK AVENUE SOUTH
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10016
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BAKED ROCK OPERATORS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- A Good Appetite: The Simplest Shortbread You Can Bake
By MELISSA CLARK - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Homemade shortbread is a cinch to master and makes a wonderful counterpart to soft summer fruit.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Sunken Cake - The Amy's Baking Company Recipe
Tuesday Jun 18, 2013
By now, you may have heard the story about the Scottsdale, Ariz., eatery called Amy's Baking Company, and the disastrous, cringe-worthy reaction the owners had to culinary "last-hope-to-succeed GordonRamsey of 'Kitchen Nightmares'." The owners' now-famous meltdown on camera, in the media and online is stuff of legend and is still making headlines. Going after your customers for citing theiropinion is never a good thing, and feeding your "haters" is only going to multiply like ants; the more trash you put out there, the more that will show up.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Six Rocking Chairs and What to Drink in Them
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Six attractively unambitious ways to while away a summer day, paired with recipes for drinks to sip as you rock.
- Kiss singer wants to trademark “devil horns” rock and roll sign
By Joe Mullin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Simmons says he first used the longtime rock symbol “in commerce” in 1975.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.