North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BAINBRIDGE 1 HOLDINGS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Pars Generation+ Hosts Election Night Art & Culture Mixer
Wednesday Nov 16, 2016
Pars Generation+ hosted a lively Art & Culture Mixer on Election Night 2016 at the Cambria Gallery in San Francisco. As young professionals and community leaders networked, they viewed the “Iran Unveiled” Photography Exhibit, as well as works by renowned Persian artist Elham Ashrafi and street artist Keyvan Shovir (a.k.a “CK1”).
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
- GSHC's Robert Mayer back in Geneva, met with medical staff
Saturday Aug 5, 2017
After suffering undisclosed injuries in a quad accident in Canada, Genève-Servette HC's goalie Robert Mayer was able to return to Switzerland.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.