Chicago-based Arnstein & Lehr LLP is merging with East Coast firm Saul Ewing LLP, the two firms announced, to form a more than 400-attorney firm with strengths in bankruptcy, litigation, finance and real estate work.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN REGISTERED LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
2013 - BAILEY & GLASSER, LLP
AROUND THE WEB
- Arnstein & Lehr to Merge With Saul Ewing in Law Firm Deal
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- 'Disgrunted Employee' Kills 1, Shot by Police in Charleston
By Alex Johnson and Associated Press - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Mayor John Tecklenburg said at a news conference that the shooting Thursday at Virginia's in downtown Charleston was not an act of terrorism or racism.
- Charleston restaurant gunman who killed chef shot by police, hostages rescued
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- DEVASTATION IN THE STREETS Irma unleashes destructive flooding throughout Jacksonville, Charleston
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- After Tragedy, Healing a Charleston Church
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
On June 17, 2015, nine people were shot and killed inside Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, S.C. In this 360° video, stand with the congregation during a Sunday service.
- Care Convene Aims to Make Telemedicine as User-Friendly as Facebook
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Jefferey VanWingen is a family doctor who has been practicing medicine for 17 years. Although he’s based in Grand Rapids, MI, he’s also been taking medical missions to India for the past decade. It’s always been his goal to use technology to bridge his physical distance from the Wi-Fi-enabled community he works with in India. […]