NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 23, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 23, 1983
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1983 - BAGELS R, US INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Last minute Father’s Day gift: Subscription boxes for the win
By Bari Blitzer - Friday Jun 16, 2017
So it’s the Friday before Father’s Day and you’re currently gift-less.
Don’t freak out.
Drop the gift idea and go for a subscription box. From geeky boxes to monthly bagel subscriptions, this list is sure to have something your dad will love.
See, you’re not lazy. You’re showing dad how much you love him every single month.
Nothing better than a NY bagel
This one’s for the dad who can’t live without the taste of a real New York bagel. From plain, poppy, cinnamon raisin, and more, half a dozen of these bagels are the perfect gift. Get it here for $24.95 per month. Read more...More about Ecommerce, Commerce, Father S Day, Mashable Shopping, and Shopping List
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Time Warner Signs $100 Million Deal With Snap for Shows and Ads
Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a wide-ranging deal with Snap Inc., Time Warner Inc.’s Turner cable channels and the Warner Bros. studio will create up to 10 original shows a year for the ephemeral messaging app in genres including scripted drama and comedy.