A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BAEZ MINI MARKET CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- 'Allrecipes,' REI Launch 'Camp Out' Guide
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Meredith Corp.'s social-focused food title Allrecipes is partnering with outdoor and camping retail store REI on an online hub called "Camp Out." It will serve as a guide and inspiration for thissummer's campers, featuring recipes, videos and other content.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- MessageGears Raises $2.75 Million In New Financing
Monday Jun 26, 2017
MessageGears has pulled in $2.75 million in funding, and is expanding its staff.
- SpotX Teams Up With Immersion On Haptic-Responsive Video Advertising
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
SpotX said it has partnered with Immersion Corp., a developer of haptic technology, to bring haptic-responsive video advertising opportunities to market at scale on mobile devices.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Takata Bankruptcy Doesn't End Auto Industry's Pain
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
One of the world’s largest air-bag makers, Takata Corp., has finally filed for bankruptcy after a drawn-out scandal involving faulty products that caused multiple deaths. The question now is how much wind this will take out of its big-auto-maker customers.
- A New Kind of Tech Job Emphasizes Skills, Not a College Degree
By STEVE LOHR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Programs promoting a skills-based labor market are gaining momentum and changing the way people are hired and trained for tech and other jobs.