“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BACK IN TIME FILMS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- MAMA GRIZZLY BITES Palin to subpoena 23 from NY Times in lawsuit
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- The First Time: Bill Pullman: The First Time a Fellow Actor Had My Back
By BILL PULLMAN - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
It was John Candy to the rescue when a famous director of comedies questioned whether this film newcomer could get a laugh.