Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BACCHUS RESIDENTIAL SERVICES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- USC Receives $15 Million From Nemirovskys for Residential College
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday May 26, 2017
The gift from alumna and trustee Shelly Nemirovsky and her husband, Ofer, will endow and name a residential college in USC Village....
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- AWS’ high-security GovCloud heads to the Eastern U.S.
By Blair Hanley Frank - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Amazon Web Services is spinning up its second set of data centers for government customers in the United States, this time in the Eastern U.S. The US-East region will provide cloud services that conform to government security and compliance regulations in data centers that are closer to Washington, D.C. It’s a move by the cloud […]
- Adaptly Appoints Social Maven With Search Experience To VP, Client Services
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Marketing technology company Adaptly this week will announce the appointment of Lisa Cucinotta to VP of accounts to lead the East Coast client strategy team. Cucinotta joined May 1 from Horizon Media,where she served as director of social strategy and business development. Prior to that she worked at iProspect and Resolution media.