In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JIN XIANG ZOU
7 THORMAN LN
NORTH BABYLON, NEW YORK, 11703
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BABYLON CHINESE JAPANESE RESTAURANT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Hints of Trigonometry on a 3,700-Year-Old Babylonian Tablet
By KENNETH CHANG - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Scholars have debated for decades the purpose of 60 numbers written on a small clay tablet. Two Australian mathematicians believe they have figured it out.
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Why Japanese mobile sensation Monster Strike failed in North America
By Heidi Kemps - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Mixi Inc.’s Monster Strike is a mobile juggernaut in Japan. It frequently ranks among the top-grossing mobile apps on both Android and iOS, boasts over 40 million downloads (in a nation of 127 million people), and it has spawned a devoted fanbase who watch an anime adaptation, go to special Monster Strike-themed live events, and […]
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”