The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JIN XIANG ZOU
7 THORMAN LN
NORTH BABYLON, NEW YORK, 11703
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BABYLON CHINESE JAPANESE RESTAURANT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- 'ONE WAY OR ANOTHER' Trump assures Chinese leader North Korea nuclear threat will end
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Chinese trade with North Korea jumped more than 10 percent in first half of year, official says
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Pittsburgh Gets a Tech Makeover
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The city is newly stylish, with hyped restaurants and an Ace hotel, thanks to a steady flow of Carnegie Mellon grads who decided to stay.
- North of Nordic: A Young Chef Invents ‘Neo-Fjordic’ Cuisine
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Why would an ambitious chef open a restaurant in western Norway, where only 3 percent of the land is arable and the growing season is a blip?