Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BABY'S GRILL AND RESTAURANT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- A Restaurant’s Fight Over Baby Buttholes Has Ignited A Firestorm Of Controversy
By Mark Shrayber - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Is this the weirdest drama of 2017? It's only July!
- South Carolina restaurant workers arrested after allegedly throwing newborn baby in trash
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Chipotle reopens restaurant where customers got violently ill
By Lisa Fickenscher - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Chipotle Mexican Grill is looking to lure Virginians back to an eatery that has reportedly made dozens of customers ill. The Sterling, Va., restaurant that was closed on Monday and Tuesday because of a food-safety scare reopened for business Wednesday at 11 a.m., a restaurant employee told The Post. That’s despite the fact that phone...