Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BABY JB, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
- A $20K forever baby startup brings out the jerks in dark comedy, Infinity Baby
By Nathan Mattise - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
“I have this terrible feeling that being selfish and irresponsible isn’t a good thing.”
- Toys 'R' Us Has a Baby Problem
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Toys “R” Us executives blamed the retailer’s latest quarter of shrinking sales on the baby business, where sales of strollers, cribs and diapers are slowing or moving online.
- Watchdog report finds alarming 20% of baby food tested contains lead
By Beth Mole - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Levels are below FDA’s decades-old standards, but latest data says no level safe.
- Frédérick Leboyer, Who Saw Childbirth Through Baby’s Eyes, Dies at 98
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Mr. Leboyer, a French physician, advocated natural birth methods that focused on easing suffering for the baby.
- Finding Right Balance In Sustainable Supply Chain Messaging
Wednesday Feb 24, 2016
These days it's easier to count the companies that are not taking sustainability action than to count the ones who are. However, there is a wide variance in how (or if) brands are communicating abouttheir world-friendly efforts.