Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BABY ELAINE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- A $20K forever baby startup brings out the jerks in dark comedy, Infinity Baby
By Nathan Mattise - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
“I have this terrible feeling that being selfish and irresponsible isn’t a good thing.”
- United Airlines Apologizes After 2015 Video Shows Worker Shoving Customer
By ELAINE GLUSAC - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The company apologized for the episode, in which a 71-year-old man was pushed to the floor at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston.
- Toys 'R' Us Has a Baby Problem
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Toys “R” Us executives blamed the retailer’s latest quarter of shrinking sales on the baby business, where sales of strollers, cribs and diapers are slowing or moving online.
- Watchdog report finds alarming 20% of baby food tested contains lead
By Beth Mole - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Levels are below FDA’s decades-old standards, but latest data says no level safe.
- Frédérick Leboyer, Who Saw Childbirth Through Baby’s Eyes, Dies at 98
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Mr. Leboyer, a French physician, advocated natural birth methods that focused on easing suffering for the baby.