The hip-hop producer has a new album, aptly named “Grateful”; a new baby; and new endorsement offers “all the time.” Here is how he stays grounded.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BABY DJ, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tiptoeing (and Tweeting) Through the Tulips With DJ Khaled
By SHEILA MARIKAR - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New York hospital offers to treat terminally ill British baby
By Tamar Lapin - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A New York hospital has offered to admit terminally ill British baby Charlie Gard — so long as he can get here. New York Presbyterian and Columbia University Irving Medical Center on Thursday extended the hand to the 11-month-old, who is suffering from a rare genetic condition that has left him unable to eat and...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- New York Today: New York Today: Two Men and a Baby
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Friday: Gay fatherhood, weekend events, and touring our city’s L.G.B.T. history.