The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - BABY CAKES-R-US, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
- Frédérick Leboyer, Who Saw Childbirth Through Baby’s Eyes, Dies at 98
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Mr. Leboyer, a French physician, advocated natural birth methods that focused on easing suffering for the baby.
- ‘Baby Driver’ Is The Coolest Movie Of The Summer
By Mike Ryan - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Edgar Wright is back with a vengeance.
- A $20K forever baby startup brings out the jerks in dark comedy, Infinity Baby
By Nathan Mattise - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
“I have this terrible feeling that being selfish and irresponsible isn’t a good thing.”
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- In ‘Baby Driver,’ It’s Kiss Kiss, Zoom Zoom
By MANOHLA DARGIS - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Burning rubber and hot licks help propel this action movie about a getaway driver named Baby, played by Ansel Elgort. Edgar Wright directed.
- How a gang of celebrity moms is helping make sure families don't have to choose between diapers and food
By Rebecca Ruiz - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Earlier this month, Kerry Washington tweeted a video about dirty diapers to her 4.6 million followers.
The minute-long clip featured the Scandal star and mom of two talking not about her infant son, but about the fact that too many parents can't afford diapers and have to choose between them and other essentials like food and medicine.
"It's a crime that that would be true, that you would have to choose between feeding your kid or changing their diaper," Washington says.More about Celebrities, Social Good, Activism, Diapers, and Kerry Washington