GOP Hill leaders back away from Trump on wiretap allegations, WikiLeaks says it has obtained trove of CIA hacking tools, and You're less likely to get in an accident in a taxi if it's yellow, study finds
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - B-TOWN YELLOW TAXI CAB, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 08, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Mar 8, 2017
- Why brilliant ‘Grey Gardens’ filmmaker became obsessed with Amtrak
By Barbara Hoffman - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Long into his 80s, Albert Maysles always preferred buses and trains to taxis. “He hated spending money on cabs,” says the “Gimme Shelter” filmmaker’s daughter Rebekah Maysles. “I think he liked taking buses and trains because he could talk to people. He got a lot of pleasure out of that.” In 2015, shortly before his...
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick Resigns as C.E.O.
By MIKE ISAAC - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company’s co-founder had been under increasing pressure, and several major investors demanded that he resign from the company immediately.
- ‘Nobody is Perfect’: Some Uber Employees Balk at Travis Kalanick’s Exit
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
More than 1,000 workers supported a petition asking the company’s board to bring back the former chief in an active role.
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.