WebMD will be incorporated into the advertising network operated by Internet Brands, which includes hundreds of Web sites in business-to-business and consumer media Web sites.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - B. MOHR INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- WebMD Sold To Private Equity For $2.8B
Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Embrace Organizational Change To Adopt New Marketing Technology
Tuesday Aug 18, 2015
Getting an entire marketing organization to adopt a new technology or methodology and incorporate it into their day-to-day is hard. Here are a few change management tips for success that have workedfor other organizations:
- iPhone 8 said to feature next-gen 3D laser technology
By Yoni Heisler - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Citing a source familiar with Apple's plans, Fast Company reports that Apple's iPhone 8 will incorporate an advanced system of 3D lasers on the back designed to enhance the user experience when running augmented reality apps.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.